Maverick Archery Club
The student must assume responsibility for the following safe practices, and we, therefore, ask the student to subscribe to the following archery pledge and contract:
1. I promise to follow all safety rules set forth by the archery club.
2. I promise to inspect my arrows before each shot.
3. I will conduct myself in a fashion so as to carefully avoid causing injury to others or myself while participating in a shoot or any Archery Club activity.
4. I will show respect for the range , other shooters in my group and any other participants in Club activities.
5. I will read, understand and follow all rules and standards of conduct related to shooting or participation in the Club.
Five Finger Contract
Personal Responsibility (Good job-thumbs up)
Respect (Number one - pointer finger)
Integrity (No put downs - middle finger )
Determination (Commitment - ring finger)
Empathy (Don't forget the little guy - pinky)