School Zone Information
Use School Locator to locate your school of attendance.
Addresses and Property Tax Information
Below you will find helpful resources in locating valid Madison City School's home addresses, as well as proof of residency, and zone lines for each school. The zone lines are presented in a visual format located below under the Maps heading. If there is any question as to which school, please use the Address Lookup link below. If you need further assistance, please contact our Central Office and ask for the registrar, or email the registrar.
The following maps represent the zone lines approved by the Board of Education. Students residing inside the town limits of Triana attend Madison City Schools. All zone lines are subject to change annually.
- Elementary Zoning Map- Columbia, Heritage, Horizon, Madison, Midtown, Mill Creek, Rainbow Elementary Schools
- Middle School Zoning - Discovery, Journey, and Liberty Middle Schools
- High School Zoning Map - Bob Jones and James Clemens High Schools
- ** Please note: For new or existing addresses that are not found within our district on a map, proper documentation must be presented to the registrar at Central Office stating that your address is within the city limits of Madison or Triana.
Proof of Residency
Whether registering your child or locating a home, please use the following websites to obtain proper documentation. This document will need to be uploaded as proof for registration in Madison City Schools. Please include the latest tax year and Tax District when printing documents.
- Limestone County Property Tax - Please include the latest tax year and municipality when printing document.
01 - County Schools
07 - Huntsville City Schools
09 - Madison City Schools
- Madison County Property Tax - Please include the latest tax year and Tax District when printing document.
- Type in the address on the Tax Collectors website, then click Submit.
- If the address doesn't appear on the list, try clicking the "More" button until the address appears.
- After finding the address, click the link and print the document.
01 - Madison County Schools
02 - Huntsville City Schools
05 - Madison City Schools
08 - Madison City Schools (Triana)
School Districts by County Tax District
County Tax District (Munincipality) School District/ Website / Phone # Madison 01 - Madison County Madison County Schools | https://www.madison.k12.al.us | (256) 852-2557 Madison 02 - Huntsville Huntsville City Schools | http://www.hsv.k12.al.us | (256) 428-6890 Madison 05 - Madison City Limits Madison City Schools Madison 08 - Triana Madison City Schools Limestone 01 - County Limestone County Schools ** Limestone 07 - Huntsville Huntsville City Schools | http://www.hsv.k12.al.us | (256) 428-6890 Limestone 09 - Madison City Limits Madison City Schools
Limestone County: (Madison, AL 35756) Please check if you are within Madison City boundaries, by using one of the maps or the Address Lookup (located at the top of this page), or use the tax assessors website links above to verify your home is within our school district.
**Call Limestone County School's Transportation Office at (256) 232-5130 for more information.
Limestone County School's Zoning Map
For Limestone County, (homes west of County Line Road), please use the link above under Limestone. The Tax District will be listed as "MUNICIPALITY:"Limestone County Parcel Viewer map - This resource isn't as easy to use but is available if more information is needed than the above information provides in searching for addresses located in Limestone County. Try searching for the address to locate the correct parcel, then click on the green link to obtain More Details. The MUNICIPALITY information will be displayed on the Property Card, which can be used as one of the required Proof of Residency documents within the Enrollment Portal. Below are the Step by step instructions with pictures.If the address is not found within the School Locator link above, please call (256) 464-8370, or email email@example.com, to obtain the school your child will attend.