Phone: 256-216-5313 x95260
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Comprehensive Mathematics Education B.S. Nursing
June Lawniczak, RN BSN
Here are a few tips for this school year:
- Students are always welcome in the clinic.
- Feminine products and band aids are available in the clinic.
- If I am sending a student home, I will call the parent or guardian.
- If I cannot reach you, I will leave a message.
- Students cannot carry medication with them. If you would like to leave an unopened, over-the-counter medication with me, just come in anytime and we can fill out the proper paperwork.
- All prescription medication need to have paperwork signed by a physician.
I can’t wait for this school year to start. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Let's have a great year, and Go Jets!
District Nurse's News
Attention Parents of New Students: Your child(ren)'s REGISTRATION is NOT COMPLETE until you bring A HARD COPY of the Certificate of Immunization (COI) to the school. Uploading a copy is NOT sufficient! We do not print COI from ImmPRINT. You must get the COI from your child's doctor, clinic, or health department.
The Alabama Department of Public Health REQUIRES that ALL students 11 years and older entering the 6th grade in the fall of 2019 receive a Tdap (tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis) vaccine. (The law does not apply to students who will not be 11 or 12 years old entering the 6th grade on August 7, 2019.)
REMEMBER: This vaccine is required, and your child must receive the Tdap vaccine and present and updated CERTIFICATE OF IMMUNIZATION (COI) to the nurse before August 7th or he/she will not be given a class schedule.
*We require a hard copy of the COI. We do not print COI from ImmPRINT. You must request a copy from your child's doctor, clinic, or health department.